We appreciate our loyal clients. Find out, what you earn, if Alior Bank is your "main bank"
| ||If Alior Bank |
your "main bank"
|If Alior Bank |
your "main bank"
|ATM withdrawals (Alior Bank and Euronet ATMs) ||PLN 0 ||PLN 0 |
|ATM withdrawals (other ATMs in Poland) ||PLN 0 |
|PLN 3 |
|ATM withdrawals abroad ||PLN 0 ||PLN 0 |
|Domestic online transfers ||PLN 0 ||PLN 0 |
|Assistance package ||yes ||no |
|Concierge package ||yes ||no |
|Account monthly fee ||PLN 0 ||PLN 8 |
|Card monthly fee ||PLN 6 |
|PLN 10 |
Weather, Alior Bank is your "main bank" or not, we always offer:
- Debit MasterCard PayPass™ card issued free of charge. This card allows you to make Internet payments and contactless payments;
- if you earn an income in Poland, we can offer you a renewable credit limit of up to PLN 100 k;
- iKASA mobile service, which allows you to pay cashless at Biedronka stores and soon at other stores;
- „quick payment”, which allows you to transfer money to another domestic bank in as little as a few minutes.
- mobile apps which allow you to manage your account no matter, where you are.
What other benefits does the current account give you?
- debit card, which enables you to freely use your funds while shopping and by making ATM withdrawals;
- you can have as many as 10 personalised debit cards issued to the account, e.g. for other family members;
- you can manage your account remotely through the Internet or by telephone.
Our customers, for whom Alior Bank is the "main bank", we offer a free assistance insurance as part of the package connected to the account.
The insurance guarantees you safety and protection 24/7, 365 days a year. Thanks to the insurance, our customers can profit from:
- Home assistance: services of specialists in many fields (plumber, locksmith, glazier, electrician, carpenter), help managing animal care, post-warranty service of consumer electronics, home appliances and computers, construction infoline;
- Medical assistance: specialist medical care in case of emergency or sudden case of illness, home visits, nurse, medical transport, medical infoline;
- Travel assistance: technical help in case of a break down or accident in EU, a tow of a damaged car to a garage.
- Medical assistance abroad - medical care in case of emergency or sudden illness while travelling abroad
- Luggage insurance – in case of delay, damage or robbery of the luggage such as suitcases, bags, briefcases, backpacks with their contents
- Legal advice –provided by Alior Doradztwo Prawne
- Mobile phone insurance - which covers theft and unauthorized use of the phone
- Bike assistance insurance
This package provides you with the help of personal consultant, who works for our clients 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. The package includes:
- Making reservations
- Arranging transport
- Organization of delivery services
- Arranging the shopping help
- Arranging help at home
Concierge services package „Personal Assistant” includes the organization of above mentioned services. Costs associated with realization of service are covered by the Client
You can open an Account with an overnight deposit:
- in any of our branches,
- by submitting an Internet application,
- through an Advisor at the Contact Centre (19 502) – by courier,
- via our Internet Banking System – if you already are Alior Bank client.
When submitting the Internet application, you can select how you want to sign of the agreement – directly at the branch or by correspondence. In the latter case, a courier will come to you to the correspondence address specified in the application within two business days.
We shall simplify the transfer of your account from another bank and we shall help you with the formalities:
- we shall inform your Tax Office and your employer of the change of account number on your behalf;
- if you had standing orders or direct debit orders at your account to date, we shall activate them on your new account;
- if you had an renewable credit limit, you can activate it at our Bank, even with a higher limit;
- you do not need to wait for a card to the new account – we shall give you one immediately so that you can take advantage of its benefits at once.
The courier's visit:
- At the start of the visit, the courier will ask you for your ID card and another document confirming your identity, from which he will copy your details onto a special form. Next, the courier will sign the form and ask you to sign it and will hand it to you, together with the documents to be signed.
- After a positive check of your identity, the courier will hand you a sealed envelope, which will contain agreements for signature and a CD with the regulations. For security reasons, the courier cannot have access to your agreements. If the envelope is open, report this to us.
- Sign the agreement and check carefully that you have signed all counterparts. Insert one counterpart of the agreements with the form which was completed at the start of the meeting in the return envelope, seal the envelope and hand it back to the courier. Retain the other counterpart.
- The courier will wait approximately 10 minutes for the consignment. It is not possible to return signed documents later to the Bank.
Please note, that the documents are only available in Polish.
Terms and conditions of insurance for holders of debit cards issued by Alior Bank SA - for cards issued before June 30th 2009
|Download - PDF file |
Terms and conditions of insurance for holders of debit cards issued by Alior Bank SA - for cards issued after June 30th 2009
|Download - PDF file |
|Terms and conditions of Assistance assurance for holders of current accounts in PLN held at Alior Bank SA ||Download - PDF file |
|An order to transfer the salary to Alior Bank SA ||Download - PDF file |